Are you looking for the best website maintenance services for your WordPress website?
Codeable is a platform where you can hire WordPress experts.
Codeable actually has a strong vetting process which ensures that you only work with the most experienced WordPress developers.
- Codeable carefully vets the developers they work with. This ensures that you’ll be working with someone who has plenty of experience.
- You can specify exactly what you want. Most dedicated website maintenance services require you to pick from specific plans.
- You could use Codeable for one-off support. For instance, you may need someone to help you set up a WordPress membership website.
- Codeable has a support team that can help you through the process of using their platform to find and work with a developer.
Their pricing is based on a $70 – $120 hourly rate, plus a 17.5% fixed service fee that goes to Codeable.
Maintainn offers a range of different plans for keeping your site secure and up to date.
There’s also 24/7 security monitoring, so you’ll get an alert if your site is hacked.
- The “Professional” plan and above include free malware cleaning after a hack.
- Maintainn’s plans come in cheaper than some of the other services we’ve looked at.
- There’s live chat support available for all plans, as well as email support.
- You’ll get a weekly report that lets you know what Maintainn’s been doing on your site.
- Maintainn also has options for design and development services and for website hosting.
Maintainn’s Standard plan is $59/month. If you’ve got an eCommerce site, you’ll need to opt for at least their “Professional” plan, at $179/month.
Valet offers maintenances plans that include Backups, WordPress core updates and plugin updates.
- The maintenance plan is clearly and simply priced, at $69/month. There aren’t several plans to choose from, and you just pay month by month.
- The maintenance plan covers some things that other providers charge quite a bit more for.
- You can add on extra WordPress support if you want it. This is paid by the hour and can cover any WordPress jobs at all.
The maintenance plan itself is $69/month.